Thursday, October 1, 2015

Project Blog 1

After writing your full proposal reflect here on what you think will happen, what you think your challenges will be, what you are concerned about, etc. 

In our project we are going to see how different plants affect the bacteria population in the soil they are living in. We are using sunflowers, grass, green beans, and radishes as our plants. I think that all of the plants will add bacteria, but in different amounts. I have read that legumes add a lot of bacteria, so I think the green bean soil will have the most. I am concerned that our plants aren't going to grow or something is going to happen to them, like someone else coming in and messing with them. I think those could also be our challenges. Another challenge could be the plants not getting enough or the same sunlight or water. I feel like we are going to have to be very careful about that. I think our project is going to go well. I am very excited to get started and see the amounts of bacteria and our plants grow. I hope that we get good results! 

No comments:

Post a Comment